The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or forgery.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. This website can be visited without registration. Data such as accessed pages or the name of the accessed file, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without these data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected on a voluntary basis as far as possible. The data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, irrespective of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process personal data - insofar and to the extent that the EU DSGVO is applicable - in accordance with the following legal principles in connection with Art. 6 Section 1 DSGVO:
- Processing of personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
- Processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with the data subject and for carrying out appropriate pre-contractual measures.
- Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under any applicable law of a country in which the GDPR applies in whole or in part.
- Processing of personal data to protect vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- Processing of personal data to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests are in particular our commercial interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for as long as is necessary for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the enquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
These data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out. We reserve the right to check this data subsequently if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
Services from third parties
Open-Street-Map Foundation (OSMF)
132 Maney Hill Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1JU, United Kingdom.
The use of OpenStreetMap is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our website and easy locating of the places we indicate on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If a corresponding consent has been requested (e.g. consent to the storage of cookies), the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO; the consent can be revoked at any time.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
The following data (mandatory fields) is collected for this purpose:
Title, surname, first name
e-mail address and telephone number
Therefore, you have given your consent to the described data processing with the transmitted information according to Art. 13 Para. 1 DSG or Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can withdraw this consent at any time. An informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient for this purpose. The legitimacy of the data processing operations carried out until the withdrawal remains unaffected by the withdrawal.
The data processing is carried out in response to your request and is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract and pre-contractual measures in accordance with Art. 13 para. 2 lit. a DSG or Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes.
The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, withdraw your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g., after processing your enquiry has been completed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular, retention periods - remain unaffected.
Rights of the data subjects
Right to confirmation
Right to be informed
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive free information from the operator of this website at any time about the personal data stored about him and a copy of this information. In addition, the following information may also be provided:
- the processing purposes
- the categories of personal data processed
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data relating to him or her or to have the controller limit the processing or object to it
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the origin of the data
The data subject shall also have the right to obtain information as to whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, the data subject shall also have the right to obtain information on the appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer.
Right to rectification
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right to obtain the rectification without delay of inaccurate personal data concerning him. The data subject shall also have the right to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary declaration - in relation to the purposes of the processing.
If you wish to exercise this right of rectification, you can contact the data controller in our organisation, as listed at the beginning of this privacy statement, at any time.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the immediate deletion of personal data relating to him or her, where one of the following reasons applies and where the processing is not necessary:
- the personal data have been collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which they are no longer necessary
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- the data subject objects to the processing for reasons arising from his or her particular situation and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or, in the case of direct marketing and related profiling, the data subject objects to the processing
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject
- The personal data has been collected in relation to information society services provided directly to a child
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to have personal data stored by the operator of this website deleted, you can contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation listed at the beginning of the data protection declaration at any time. This person will ensure that the request for deletion is complied with immediately.
Right to restrict processing
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the restriction of the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period of time sufficient to enable the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to have the personal data deleted and instead requests a restriction on the use of the personal data
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them in order to exercise or defend his rights
- The data subject has lodged an objection to the processing for reasons arising from his or her particular situation and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons given by the controller outweigh those given by the data subject
Right to data portability
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him/her in a structured, standard and machine-readable format. He/she also has the right to have these data communicated to another controller, if the legal requirements are met.
Furthermore, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data be transferred directly from one person in charge to another person in so far as this is technically feasible and provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
In order to assert the right to data portability, you can contact the person responsible for data protection in our organisation listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration at any time.
Right to object
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
In the event of such an objection, the operator of this website will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection, which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Right to revoke a data protection consent
Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw your consent, you can contact the data controller in our organisation listed at the beginning of this privacy statement at any time.
Data protection declaration for objection to advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information material not expressly requested. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event that unsolicited advertising information is sent, for example by spam e-mails.
Provision of our services in accordance with the bylaws
We process the data of our members, supporters, interested parties, customers or other persons in accordance with the data protection regulations of the Federal Republic (Data Protection Act, DSG) and the GDPR in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b. DSGVO, insofar as we offer contractual services to them or act within the framework of existing business relationships, e.g. to members, or are ourselves recipients of services and benefits. Otherwise, we process the data of affected persons in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interests, e.g. if it concerns administrative tasks or public relations work.
The data processed, the type, scope and purpose of such processing and the necessity of processing them are determined by the underlying contractual relationship. This basically includes inventory and master data of persons (e.g., name, address, etc.), as well as contact data (e.g., e-mail address, telephone number, etc.), contract data (e.g., services used, contents and information provided, names of contact persons) and, if we offer services or products that require payment, payment data (e.g., bank details, payment history, etc.).
We delete data that is no longer required for the statutory purposes. This is determined according to the respective tasks and contractual relationships. In the case of business processing, we retain the data for as long as it may be relevant to the business transaction and also with regard to any warranty or liability obligations. The necessity of storing the data is checked at irregular intervals. In all other respects, the statutory storage obligations apply.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of all files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective copyright holder may be liable to prosecution and, if necessary, damages.
General exclusion of liability
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we offer is up-to-date, correct and complete. However, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely avoided, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and topicality of information, including journalistic and editorial information. Liability claims arising from material or non-material damage caused by the use of the information provided are excluded, unless there is evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence.
The publisher can change or delete texts at his own discretion and without notice and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. The use or access to this website is at the visitor's own risk. The publisher, his clients or partners are not responsible for damages, such as direct, indirect, accidental, in advance concretely to be determined or consequential damages, which are allegedly caused by the visit of this website and therefore do not assume any liability.
The publisher also accepts no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The content of linked sites is the sole responsibility of their operators. The publisher thus expressly distances itself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or that is contrary to public decency.